About the challenge
PLI Blockathon is PAN India hackathon, invites participants across the nation. It is being organized by Suvik Group of Companies headquartered in the United Arab Emirates who have built a Blockchain Powered Product ”Plugin”, a Decentralized Oracle Network on XDC Network. The objective of this hackathon is to invite all the blockchain enthusiasts, and experts in the field to develop decentralized applications on XDC Network.
If you are a developer, of any technology and aspire to innovate in the blockchain space, this Hackathon is for you! Bring out your potential. You can register for this hackathon as an individual, or as a Team.
Kindly enroll yourself here https://forms.gle/zi62xjQiJiAKiGUL7 to be able to participate in the Hackathon. Participants who are not registered will not be shortlisted for the Finals.
- Install Plugin Node
- Job Setup Using plugin
- XDC Chain Network Tools and Documents
- Developer portal
- How to deploy a smart contract on XDC Network Testnet: https://medium.com/xinfin/deploy-smart-contract-on-xinfin-testnet-through-xinfin-remix-and-xinpay-dfbbf9dcc3f7
- A Masterclass in Blockchain
- Join the xdc.dev forum for technical support
Our growing number of SDKs make it easier for you to integrate XDC-based tokens and smart contracts into your project, especially iOS or Android applications. No need to be an expert in blockchain development. With the help of our SDKs, developers can focus more energy on other parts of their projects.
A growing number of Layer 2 projects already make use of the XDC Network.
- SDKs and Examples
- XinFin Testnet (apothem network)
- Get test XDC / Faucet for Testnet
- Remix - XDC Network IDE (Support solidity and smart contracts)
- Tatum API (reference article)
- XinFin (XDC3)
- XinFin API Doc
- Explorer API Doc
- Third-party Explorer API
- XDC connect GitHub and doc
- XDC Java SDK
- XDC Swift
- XDC Chain Network Tools and Documents
- Tools / Reference: - XinFin Documentation
XinFin (eXchange inFinite) · GitHub
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2SAjmusd1I2OmkR8pL5S_w
- User Documentation - https://docs.goplugin.co/
What to Build
Build a working dApp on the XDC Network leveraging Plugin within one of the categories listed:
DeFi: This includes IDO platform, stable coin (e.g. DAI) price oracle, lending, borrowing, synthetic assets, other DeFi applications
Gaming dApps: Play-to-earn (P2E) optimally including NFT integration with the possibility for trading digital property / in-game marketplace trading and other Gaming dApps making use of XDC Network
Web3: Create other Web3 tools and infrastructure, DAO, tools, decentralized social platforms
dApps : Build dApps to leverage Decentralized Oracle Plugin (PLI) - www.goplugin.co
Ported dApps: dApps that are ported for any of the above categories or disruptive, new dApps ported from other chains benefitting XDC network utility
- Impactful ideas for Social good: This includes Apps that can create a social impact like climatic changes, ideas that can improve the well-being of the common man like insurance apps for Farmers, pollution check, and waste recycling management.
Note: All dApps must be deployed on the XDC Network Mainnet.
What to Submit For Finals
Code. Submit your project code as a pull request to the Plugin Hackathon repository. You will also need to provide a URL to your open-source GitHub repository for judging and testing. Your code repository must be public and include an open-source license.
Video. Include a video (about 3 minutes) that demonstrates your project submission. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook Video and made public.
Write Up. Briefly describe the project's workflow, limitations, tech stack and identify which category you are submitting into.
₹ 850,000 in prizes
Prizes paid in cryptocurrency
5,00,000 INR in XDC tokens
2,50,000 INR in XDC tokens
1,00,000 INR in XDC tokens
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
A qualified panel of judges
Does the interaction with the XDC network demonstrate quality software development?
Implementation of the Idea
Includes how well the idea was executed by the developers.
How big of an impact could the project have on the XDC Network using Plugin. Does it add some kind of utility for Plugin?
Quality of the Idea
How creative and unique is the project?